Stemma di Antonio Carnesecchi (1513) - Palazzo del Capitano
Antonio di Manetto Carnesecchi held the position of Captain or Giusdicente in the Capitanato della Val di Bagno from October 1, 1512 to September 30, 1513. At the end of his mandate he affixed his coat of arms on the facade of the Palazzo del Capitano di Bagno di Romagna: a rectangular plate sandstone (cm 55 x 40) with a horse-head shield, pointed, irregular and bipartite, containing at the bottom a rocco and in the upper part three transversal bands. The epigraph reads: "ANTONIO / DI MANETTO / CARNESEHI CAP [ITAN] OR / [COMMISSIONERS] OR MDXIII".
The emblem is placed on the facade of the Palazzo del Capitano, in via Fiorentina, in the center of the town.