MONUMENTI ALLA MEMORIA

Back

Stemma Tucci (1483)


Stemma di Bartolomeo Tucci (1483) - Palazzo del Capitano

Bartolomeo Tucci, "artifex" ie craftsman, held the position of Captain in Bagno di Romagna from October 1, 1482 to September 30, 1483. At the end of his administrative mandate in the Capitanato of the Val di Bagno he affixed his coat of arms on the facade of the Palazzo del Capitano : a rectangular sandstone slab (55 x 42 cm) containing a horse-head shield, within which is a mountain of six peaks surmounted by two "in decusse" hammers. On the sides of the emblem, in two parts, "14/83". At the base "BART [OLOME] O TUCCI".

Getting here

The emblem is on the facade of Palazzo del Capitano, in Via Fiorentina, in the center of the town.

gio, 14 feb 2019 15:58:17 +0000