Stemma di Benozzo Federighi (1485) - Palazzo del Capitano
Benozzo by Domenico Federighi was Captain in Bagno di Romagna from October 1, 1484 to September 30, 1485. At the end of his mandate as a lawyer of the Captain of the Val di Bagno he affixed his coat of arms on the facade of Captain: rectangular sandstone slab (cm 70 x 30) bipartite, superiorly shielded with field including eight balls; inferiorly containing the epigraph: "BENOZZO FE / DERIGHI CAP [ITAN] OR MCCCCLXXXV". The 2003 restoration has re-emerged part of the primitive coloring.
The emblem is placed on the facade of Palazzo del Capitano, in via Fiorentina, in the center of the village