VILLE, DIMORE, TEATRI STORICI

A small theatre existed in S. Piero in Bagno from as early as 1765. In 1900 it was purchased by the "Società di Mutuo Soccorso tra gli Operai ed Artigiani di S. Piero in Bagno" (Society of Mutual Aid of the Workers and Craftsmen of San Piero in Bagno) which dedicated it to Garibaldi (1907) after which it became a focal point for social, political and cultural life in the town.

Read More

Palazzo Biozzi in Bagno di Romagna: detail of the façade The building stands on Piazza Ricasoli, in front of the Basilica of Santa Maria Assunta. Since the sixteenth century it has been the residence of the Biozzi family, a great owner of lands in the area and in Maremma.

Read More

This is one of the most important and historically rich buildings in Bagno di Romagna. Its façade, which bears the coats of arms in stone of the Captains and Deputies who served here, is a reminder of the long domination of Florence in this part of Romagna from 1404 up until 1923 when the Municipality became part of the Province of Forlì.

Read More

The Giovanetti manor has a long tradition of hospitality: a memorial plaque tells that among its guests there were the Grand Duke Leopold II, Aurelio Saffi and Antonio Fratti.

Read More

Inaugurated in the spring of 1929, it is also characterized by the beautiful wall decorations with dry coloring. It is the seat of the Municipality of Bagno.di Romagna, in Piazza Martiri 25 April 1944.

Read More

This palazzo, built between 1780 and 1790 by the S. Piero in Bagno landowner Giovan Battista Pasquale Spighi, is the most important and best preserved example in the Savio Valley of a stately home of the period between the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries built in a town.

Read More

The Palazzo Rivalta-Paganelli, on the airy piazza of S. Piero in Bagno, is one of the works that the engineer-architect Cesare Spighi (1854-1929) - one of the most important technicians who worked in Tuscany between the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.

Read More