It is located above the entrance door of the building of the elementary schools of S. Piero in Bagno, in Largo Moutiers n ° 8.
Alfredo Oriani, who passed this cemetery while cycling in the summer of 1897 described it as "one of the most elegant and refined little cemeteries I have ever seen". Indeed, this cemetery, which was built between 1890 and 1895, is beautiful. Together with that of S. Piero in Bagno, this is one of the most polished of the many works that the architect and engineer Cesare Spighi (1854-1929) created in this area, his adoptive home, over half a century.
The elegant nineteenth-century cemetery of S. Piero in Bagno (1888-1891) is the most polished of the many works that the architect and engineer Cesare Spighi (1854-1929), who was one of the most important building experts to have worked in Tuscany between the nineteenth and twentieth century, created in this area which became his adoptive home, over a career spanning fifty years.
cippus located in 1998 along one of the most evocative routes of the "Val di Bagno Trek", in a point where you can enjoy a vast panorama, just below the summit of Monte Carpano, where the Mulattiera flows from Bagno di Romagna to Pietrapazza and the "Path of the Wolf".
It was placed on the summit of Passo di Serra (1148 m asl), on the saddle between Romagna and Tuscany, from the Municipality of Bagno di Romagna in 1998 during the construction of the trail network "Val di Bagno Trek" to remember the transit of medieval pilgrims on this medieval "Romea" way.
Tombstone and bust were placed in the top of the south entrance of the church of Corzano, under the porch, to remember what Msgr. Andrucci, parish priest of S. Piero in Bagno, made for the sanctuary and for the reforestation of the bleak hill.
It is located in S. Piero in Bagno, Via Garibaldi No. 60, on the facade of the current headquarters of the Cassa dei Risparmi of Forlì, which until 1926 was the seat of the Town Hall.
This plaque is on the front of the Garibaldi Theatre in Via Cavour. The rectangular marble plaque is affixed with four metal studs and reads: "INESTINGUIBILE AMORE DI POPOLO / VOLLE CHE / GIUSEPPE GARIBALDI / QUI / RICORDATO FOSSE / NEL PRIMO CENTENARIO DEL SUO NATALE / AUSPICE / LA SOCIETA' OPERAIA DI S. PIERO IN CORZANO"
Placed on the façade of the Town hall of S. Piero in Bagno, at No. 1 Piazza Martiri. This marble plaque is affixed with bronze studs and reads: "VOI, FASCISTI E NAZISTI, METTENDO A FERRO E FUOCO, QUESTE CONTRADE, CREDESTE SINONIMI, FORZA E DIRITTO. NOI, MORTI DEL CARNAIO, COL PETTO INFRANTO DAL VOSTRO PIOMBO, COLLE CARNI RIARSE DAI VOSTRI ROGHI, ELEVIAMO, ACCANTO ALLE CROCI DEI PARTIGIANI NOSTRI, L'INNO ALLA LIBERTA', E ALLA PACIFICA CONVIVENZA DEI POPOLI. S. PIERO IN BAGNO 25 LUGLIO 1954. NEL DECENNALE DELLA RESISTENZA, LA CITTADINANZA POSE A RICORDO"
The monument, erected by memory in 1983, is located along the municipal road that reaches Poggio alla Lastra from Santa Sofia, in front of the parish church, on the edge of the large churchyard.
It is placed in S. Piero in Bagno on the facade of the Town Hall.
It is located on the façade of Palazzo Salvetti at No. 18, Via Fiorentina. This rectangular plaque reads: "LEOPOLDO II / NOSTRO AMATISSIMO PRINCIPE / NEL SUO AVVENTO FAU[STO] FEL[ICE] / ALLE TERME DI S. AGNESE / IL XXX SETT[EMBRE] MDCCCXXXQUATTRO / PERNOTTATO IN QUESTA CASA / LA BEO' CON INVIDIABILE ONORE / DI SUA REGIA AFFABILITA' / E ANTONIO SALVETTI / A CONSERVAR MEMORIA DI TANTA VENTURA, Q. LAP. P
It is located on the facade of the former "Raggio dei Mandrioli" building, located at km. 202 of the former SS 71 of Passo Mandrioli.
Placed on the outer wall of the Basilica di S. Maria Assunta in Bagno di Romagna, this plaque is set in an elegant frame of carved stone with a tower depicted at the top and created from a design by the sculptor and engraver Romolo Mainetti of Bagno (1858-1918). The marble plaque has a carved image of the Blessed Giovanna over a cloud and reads: "ALL'INCLITA CONCITTADINA, GIOVANNA, MIRACOLO DI SANTITA', IL POPOLO DI BAGNO ERESSE, DOPO OTTO SECOLI DALLA MORTE, CHE LE CAMPANE, PER DIVINA VIRTU' SQUILLANTI, ANNUNZIARONO COME UN TRIONFO. ANNO MCMV. P. G. MANNI
It was placed in 1808 to commemorate the house where on 20 January 1498 a woodcut depicting the Madonna poured blood because of the great discords that tore the inhabitants of Bagno.
Perpetuates the memory of Pellegrino Scotti (Meldola 1844 - Forlì 1916) who for many years was a hermit or a lay custodian of the Sanctuary of Corzano and contributed not a little to making the bleak hill green and welcoming.
It was placed on the facade of the current building of the Cassa dei Risparmi di Forlì, once a municipal and elementary school, on the road where the most cherished places of the childhood of Manara Valgimigli are condensed, which in S. Piero in Bagno was born and childhood lived.
It was placed on 29 October 1961 to commemorate the figure of Dr. Quirino Zattoni (Castiglione di Ravenna 1862 - Bagno di Romagna 1939), for over forty years a tireless medical conduit from San Piero in Bagno and the surrounding countryside.
It is located in S. Piero in Bagno in Via Garibaldi No. 60, on the facade of the current headquarters of the Cassa dei Risparmi di Forlì, which until 1926 was the town hall.
It was placed in 1895 on the facade of the then municipal headquarters to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Liberation of Rome.
Designed by the engineer Pietro Mandò from Arezzo, this monument was inaugurated on 25 April 1926 at the initiative of the "Società Operaia di Bagno" and don Angelo Vestrucci. It consists of a pyramid in sandstone with a bronze votive lamp at the top; at the base there is a trophy, again in bronze, with the inscription: "GUERRA 1915-1918. BAGNO DI ROMAGNA AI SUOI CADUTI". (War of 1915-1918. Bagno Romagna to its fallen).
On the side of the parish church of S. Quirico, along the road that crosses Selvapiana, it is shaped like a small temple, supported by 4 columns of bricks and enclosed by iron gates.
The sacellum is located on the Colle del Carnaio, on the side of the SP. 26, in a small square surrounded by cypress and fir trees.
Located on the Corzano hill, on the side of the mule track that climbs from S. Piero in Bagno, it is a dangerous concrete column, about 8 meters high, at the top of which a sandstone ball surmounted by a metallic star and a lighthouse.
Francesco di Luca Albizi was Captain of Bagno from October 1, 1491 to September 31, 1492.
Francesco Bondelmonti's Manente was Captain at Bagno di Romagna from May 1, 1570 to April 30, 1571.
Lorenzo di Recco Capponi was Captain at Bagno di Romagna from October 1, 1487 to September 30, 1488.
Antonio di Manetto Carnesecchi held the position of Captain or Giusdicente in the Capitanato della Val di Bagno from October 1, 1512 to September 30, 1513.
Rectangular sandstone slab (250 x 160 cm) with a small temple on which there are 3 coats of arms and 3 inscriptions.
Gaspare di Simone Della Volta, "ferraiuolus artifex", held the position of Captain at Bagno di Romagna from October 1, 1474 to September 31, 1475.
Nicolò di Bartolomeo Del Troscia, a craftsman, twice held the position of Captain at Bagno di Romagna: from 1 October 1494 to 30 September 1495, and from 1 September 1522 to 31 August 1523.
Benozzo by Domenico Federighi was Captain at Bagno di Romagna from October 1, 1484 to September 30, 1485.
Rectangular slab of sandstone (155 x 120 cm) made in 1543 by Antonio Masi - in that year Captain of Bath - within which is placed the emblem of Cosimo de 'Medici, second Duke of Tuscany and future Grand Duke.
Ferdinando di Giorgio of Mr. Ferdinando Mendes was Captain at Bagno di Romagna from 22 June 1620 to 21 June 1621.
Pier Francesco di Alessandro Rondinelli was Captain at Bagno di Romagna from 15 June 1652 to 14 June 1653.
Bartolomeo Tucci, "artifex" ie craftsman, held the position of Captain in Bagno di Romagna from October 1, 1482 to September 30, 1483.