Stemma di Piero Rondinelli ( 1653) - Palazzo del Capitano
Pier Francesco di Alessandro Rondinelli was Captain at Bagno di Romagna from 15 June 1652 to 14 June 1653. At the end of his term of office of the Capitanato della Val di Bagno he affixed his coat of arms on the facade of the Palazzo del Capitano: ocher local stone ( cm 55 x 40), with an oval emblem, elmato and feathered on the top, a single field with a palio and six swallows. Underneath in a rectangular plate (30 x 50 cm) the epigraph: "PIER FRANCESCO / D'ALESSANDRO / CAP DI RONDINELLI [ITANO] / 1652/1653".
The emblem is placed on the facade of the Palazzo del Capitano, in via Fiorentina, in the center of the town.