Continuando ad utilizzare questo sito l'utente acconsente all'utilizzo dei cookie sul browser come descritto nella nostra cookie policy, a meno che non siano stati disattivati. È possibile modificare le impostazioni dei cookie nelle impostazioni del browser, ma parti del sito potrebbero non funzionare correttamente. 

MONUMENTI ALLA MEMORIA

Back

Stemma Albizi


Stemma di Francesco Albizi (1492) - Palazzo del Capitano

Francesco di Luca Albizi was Captain of Bagno from 1 October 1491 to 31 September 1492. At the end of the mandate he affixed on the facade of the Palazzo del Capitano his coat of arms: a slab of sandstone with a shield within which are two concentric circles accompanied up by a cross. The double golden circle in heraldic is known as "armilla" and symbolizes the belonging to the Woolwomen's Art. The inscription, very deteriorated, reads: "ARMA NOBILIS VIRI / FRACISCE LUCE DE / ALBIZIS CAP [ITANE] OR 1491
Getting here

The emblem is on the facade of Palazzo del Capitano, in via Fiorentina, in the center of the village.

gio, 14 feb 2019 15:33:47 +0000