Continuando ad utilizzare questo sito l'utente acconsente all'utilizzo dei cookie sul browser come descritto nella nostra cookie policy, a meno che non siano stati disattivati. È possibile modificare le impostazioni dei cookie nelle impostazioni del browser, ma parti del sito potrebbero non funzionare correttamente. 



Monumento ai Caduti di Bagno di Romagna

War Memorial to the Dead of Bagno di Romagna

Designed by the engineer Pietro Mandò from Arezzo, this monument was inaugurated on 25 April 1926 at the initiative of the "Società Operaia di Bagno" and don Angelo Vestrucci. It consists of a pyramid in sandstone with a bronze votive lamp at the top; at the base there is a trophy, again in bronze, with the inscription: "GUERRA 1915-1918. BAGNO DI ROMAGNA AI SUOI CADUTI". (War of 1915-1918. Bagno Romagna to its fallen). The list of those from the town of Bagno who lost their lives is inscribed on a marble plaque. The bronze arms of Trento, Trieste, the House of Savoia and the town of Bagno are placed at each corner. It was fenced in with a chain supported by four howitzers. After World War II another plaque was added bearing the names of those who died in this war. It was restored in 2011.

Getting here

The memorial is located in Via Manin in front of the school buildings.

dom, 12 lug 2020 08:39:11 +0000