Church of the Franciscan Fathers in S. Piero in Bagno

The church and a section of the monastery of the Franciscan were destroyed by the 1918 earthquake. The first brick of the actual building, designed by Alfredo Tabanelli from Civitella, was placed in 1926 and the work ended in the 1941. The church has got three naves: 33 mt long, 17 m wide and 14 m high. Pay attention to the decorated windows, designed by prof. Fiorenzo Ioni from Siena, and to the Eighteenth century organ made by the Venetian Gaetano Callido.

Address
San Piero in Bagno - Via Marconi, 29 - 47021 Bagno di Romagna (FC)
Contacts
Telephone: 0039 0543918735

Referent: Convento dei RR. Padri Francescani a S. Piero in Bagno
Getting here

Drive towards Cesena up to San Piero in Bagno. The church is on the left bank of the river, at the end of Via Marconi.

Fri, 09 Jun 2017 15:01:12 +0000
Tourist Office of Reference

Tourist Information Office - Visitor Center of the Casentinesi Forests National Park
Via Fiorentina, 38 - BAGNO DI ROMAGNA