CAPPELLE, ORATORI, TABERNACOLI

his Oratory is located on Via delle Grazie, shortly beyond the eighteenth-century bridge over the Rio torrent. Nothing is known as regards the construction or the founder of the Oratory, however, we do know that by the first half of the eighteenth century this small church already bore the name of "S. Maria delle Grazie" (Our Lady of Grace) or "S. Maria del Soccorso" (Our Lady of Succour) and in 1826 comprised a sacristy, pantry, workshop, vegetable garden, and kitchen with two bedrooms on the first floor.

Read More

The oratory is set on the right bank of the Fosso della Cappella, a tributary of the Savio River. It was built after a sermon by friar Antonio Carlo Borromeo from Padua during which he stated that "the image of the Blessed Virgin placed along the Savio river was in great danger of being swept away by the river" and invited the population to protect it.

Read More

Posta nel versante della valle del Bidente "piccolo", lungo la storica mulattiera che da Bagno di Romagna conduce a Pietrapazza (Sentiero CAI n° 209 e Sentiero della Val di Bagno Trek").

Read More

E' posta lungo la mulattiera selciata che da S. Piero in Bagno in poco più di 1 km reca al Santuario di Corzano.

Read More

E' lungo la pista forestale che da Poggio alla Lastra conduce alla chiesa abbandonata di Pietrapazza (10 km).

Read More

This oratory dedicated to Saint John the Baptist was founded by Don Ortensio Spighi and consecrated on April 29, 1655. It was under the parish of St. Piero in Bagno and was patronage of the Spighi family. It is located at the top of Via Verdi and used to be outside the walls that once surrounded the town of S. Piero in Bagno, beyond the old gate of Santa Trinità (the Holy Trinity), situated between the Market Square (now Piazza Allende) and the upper area of the town known as the "Sommo al borgo". The architecture is Tuscan.

Read More

E' posta lungo il percorso "Ponte di Becca - Poggiaccio" della Val di Bagno Trek (Sentiero CAI n° 185), che dal primo ponte lungo la strada dei Mandrioli risale la valle formata dal Fosso di Becca, e giunge nei pressi di Monte Carpano.

Read More

E' posta lungo la vecchia mulattiera comunale che dal primo ponte lungo la strada dei Mandrioli risale la valle formata dal Fosso di Becca e giunge nei pressi di Monte Carpano ( sentiero CAI 185).

Read More

Posta sul colle di Corzano, lungo la mulattiera che sale da S. Piero in Bagno, è un pregevole manufatto in pietra serena, opera di scalpellini locali.

Read More

E' posta lungo la mulattiera che da S. Piero in Bagno conduceva a Rio Salso, poco dopo il crino di Monte Piano.

Read More