"Angioloni" Hospital in S. Piero in Bagno
Ospedale "Angioloni" di S. Piero in Bagno
The "Civil Hospital" in S. Piero in Bagno is named after Don Pietro Angioloni (1623-1701) who gave a generous bequest for its construction. The design of the building by the architect Giuseppe Michelacci from Florence was approved by a Sovereign Rescript on January 27, 1841. It opened its doors in 1855 during the cholera epidemic. It has been greatly renovated over the years and now has about 41 beds, a department of internal medicine and long-term care, an emergency room, day hospital, outpatient visits, diagnostic radiology centre, blood and urine test centre, centre for alcohol related problems and rehabilitation clinic. The hospital is part of a complex including also the "G. Marconi" hospital in Cesenatico and the "M. Bufalini" hospital in Cesena.
By car to San Piero in Bagno. It is 100 m from the centre.
- All year round
- Working dayVisiting hours from 12.00 to 14.00 and from 18.00 to 20.00.
- Public holidayVisiting hours from 12.00 to 14.00 and from 18.00 to 20.00.