Ponte di Ca' di Veroli
Ponte sul fosso di Rio Salso a Cà di Veroli
It is located on the Fosso di Rio Salso, near its confluence in the Bidente di Pietrapazza, just below Ca 'di Veroli. In 1877 the municipality of Bagno di Romagna decided to build a stone bridge on the Fosso di Rio Salso to connect the valley of the Rio Salso with that of Pietrapazza where a municipal road passed; but only around 1890 was it possible to approve and finance the project prepared by the municipal engineer Camillo Buffoni. It is a valuable artifact with a raised circular arc; the tax floor is underlined by a curb, the slightly sloping abutment to allow the rainwater to be disposed of; head walls hold parapets in stone covered with a crowning of cut stone.
BY CAR: From S. Piero in Bagno you enter on the SP. 26 which leads into the Bidente valley, and runs up to 14 km where, just above S. Sofia, turn left onto a winding municipal road that leads to the hamlet of Poggio alla Lastra in 6 km. From here follow for about 3 km. the dirt track on the left that skirts the Bidente with ups and downs. The bridge is hidden by vegetation, on the right side of the dirt road that makes a wide curve