CAPPELLE, ORATORI, TABERNACOLI

Back

Maestà di Ca' di Gianni

Maestà di Ca' di Gianni

It is placed in a fenced flowerbed along the SP. 43 that from S. Piero in Bagno leads to Alfero, at km 3, at the junction with the local road to the Fattoria Ca 'di Gianni. On the pyramid-shaped pillar of sandstone, ending with a niche where the image of the Madonna is placed, a plaque reads: "It does not die / who lives in the heart of those who remain." / In memory of / Livia Baldi Buselli /29.8.1905 -6.2. 1956 / to protect and remember / all its people / Your daughter Anna / with deep gratitude /. " It was placed in 2001 in place of the previous one, erected in 1909 which read: "AVE MARIA MARIA, REPEAT THE BLESSED SOUL OF LIVIA BALDI BUSELLI, INVOKING THE PROTECTION OF THE VIRGIN VIRGIN ON THESE LANDS AND ITS PEOPLE. ". Classic example of "sacralization of the territory", it was built by Mrs. Livia Baldi Buselli, owner of the surrounding land and farms. Subsequently, on the back of the majesty was placed the photograph of Livia Buselli, with the extremes of her life (1900-1945) and the verse - "CONSUMMATA IN BREVI, EXPLEVIT TEMPORA MULTA" - taken from the "Liber Sapientiae" of the Bible.

Getting here

BY CAR: from Bagno di Romagna follow the SP. 138 in the direction of S. Piero in Bagno, then take on the right, with a bridge over the Savio, the SP. 43 for 3 km: the majesty is on the right fork for Fattoria Ca 'di Gianni.

mer, 13 feb 2019 12:03:22 +0000